Right Wing America

Author Topic: THE TRUTH w/DML 4/20  (Read 261 times)

RWA

• Editor
  • Administrator
  • General
  • Member Rating: +195/-0
  • Welcome To Right Wing America!
THE TRUTH w/DML 4/20
« on: April 21, 2017, 07:47:35 AM »

<a href="http://youtu.be/nNP9_a4mDwY" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://youtu.be/nNP9_a4mDwY</a>

Tonight’s episode of THE TRUTH is like no other.  Dennis Michael Lynch and Harlan Hill provide a solid 30-minutes of nonstop facts, figures and revelations about how the mainstream media and George Soros have declared war on the conservative voices with the biggest megaphones.

DML outlines an eye-opening argument that defends the idea that the removal of Bill O’Reilly has more to do with his power in the media than it does the unproven allegations made against him for sexual harassment.  DML explains how the Murdoch family is left-leaning and has donated money in ways that is sure to raise eyebrows.

Then Harlan Hill outlines the “need to know information” about George Soros and how he is funding the progressive movement to stop Trump, and to take down the conservative media.

DML also reveals how Facebook and social media giants are trying to remove the ability to grow conservative news outlets.

This is an episode that you need to watch from start to finish.  DML reveals something at the end about the TriBeca Film Festival that will blow your mind.  Please watch and share, and enter your comments in the CHAT box.  THE TRUTH is available exclusively on this website.

Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • General
  • Member Rating: +339/-4
  • Pissed Off Patriot!
Re: THE TRUTH w/DML 4/20
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 08:09:30 AM »

The TRUTH has always  been a sty in the eye of the left.  what they do not realize is that the sty is of their own making and will not go away until they admit it was their dirty fingers rubbing their eyes that gave them the sty in the first place!!!

ChiefCoop©

• Administrator
  • General
  • Member Rating: +535/-6
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 03:08:03 PM »

Nobody, I mean the little people who go to work everyday, middle America, want what the NWO is trying to shovel. There is nothing in it that good for us, or America, so they have to lie about it; just like Obama lied about O.care. Because their goals are built on lies, they can't have the truth get out there to the people. They can't shut down 1A so they have to shut down the news channels that tells the truth. One article I read referred to it as not wanting a level playing field; they can't win so they eliminate the truth from playing.

bobalo59

• Frankenbiker patriot, don't like it? FUCK YOU!!!!
  • V.I.P.
  • General
  • Member Rating: +471/-53
  • Two to center mass, one to the head.
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2017, 11:07:05 AM »

Truth kills the left, and since all media is leftist, the truth must be squashed, belittled and accused as false. God I wish we had a media that did what the media was developed for. KEEPING POLITICIANS HONEST, but that went out the door decades ago.
"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none." Thomas Jefferson.

Why use nukes, when left wing unions can do the job?

Angelicsweep

• V.I.P.
  • General
  • Member Rating: +339/-4
  • Pissed Off Patriot!
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 07:20:38 PM »

Nobody, I mean the little people who go to work everyday, middle America, want what the NWO is trying to shovel. There is nothing in it that good for us, or America, so they have to lie about it; just like Obama lied about O.care. Because their goals are built on lies, they can't have the truth get out there to the people. They can't shut down 1A so they have to shut down the news channels that tells the truth. One article I read referred to it as not wanting a level playing field; they can't win so they eliminate the truth from playing.

We are headed backwards to the days of the nazi propaganda figures.  The truth could not get out about hitler, so they were the only source anyone heard...that is exactly what soros is after.  He can not win this on a level playing field and he knows it, so he is trying what hitler did.  Got news for soros...it didn't work then and it won't work now!!!!  Too many ways for things to get through to people today as opposed to back then.  Things have survived over time because the truth is all powerful...TRUTH is going to survive...it always has and always will.  Remember, it is darkest before dawn.  We are at that point now when light is fixing to wake everything up.  JMHO....

+ Quick Reply