Author Topic: Before They Were Famous - Nancy D’Alessandro (Pelosi) - Miss Lube Rack 1955  (Read 3578 times)

Offline SgtRock ®

• The Bondsman
  • Administrator
  • General
  • Member Rating: +236/-6
Before They Were Famous - Nancy D’Alessandro (Pelosi) - Miss Lube Rack 1955

THIS EXPLAIN'S A LOT !
ONLY THE DEAD HAVE SEEN THE END OF WAR!
MOLON LABE

If your gonna bitch slap me at least have the balls to say why, I hate guessing!

Online dhw1949

• Administrator
  • General
  • Member Rating: +227/-3
Must have been a pack of coyote ugly bitches if Piglosi was the winner.
I thought I made a mistake once but I was wrong.

Online John j

• Mr. Bravo
  • V.I.P.
  • General
  • Member Rating: +230/-49
  • Pissed Off Patriot!
Actually , to me , that gives her more credability to me ... But I come from the grease monkey clan ...  :rofl

Offline Dave1

• V.I.P.
  • Major
  • Member Rating: +127/-20
Actually , to me , that gives her more credability to me ... But I come from the grease monkey clan ...  :rofl

YEA JJ, ya have to lube it before we can tell what's in it!  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Molon Labe  " Take Them" If that be the only SOLUTION you find come well armed and many ,make sure those you send have conviction’s equal to or stronger than mine for mine is to die for my rights.

Offline SgtRock ®

• The Bondsman
  • Administrator
  • General
Would ya look at the shape of those tit's, they look all squashed and deformed! Or maybe it's just a wad of TP stuffed in front of nothing!  :rofl :rofl :rofl  Damn sure wouldn't screw her, the vacuum in that head might pull big purple Barney right off the end of ya tool!  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
MOLON LABE

If your gonna bitch slap me at least have the balls to say why, I hate guessing!

Online Cold War Gunner

• V.I.P.
  • General
  • Member Rating: +189/-1
  • Pissed Off Patriot. Member of RWA since 9-2011
She has been for sale her entire life.  YUK

CWG
Lenin said that "Anything said in support of revolution is truth". The modernized version is "Anything said which agrees with my ideas must be true because my intentions are so pure - obama".

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within." --Cicero

Non Sibi Sed Patriae -- "Not for self, but for country."

Online bobalo59

• Frankenbiker patriot, don't like it? FUCK YOU!!!!
  • V.I.P.
  • General
  • Member Rating: +206/-37
  • Two to center mass, one to the head.

YEA JJ, ya have to lube it before we can tell what's in it!  :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Damn Dave it's too early to spit coffee out my nose. ROLMFAF brother. nice one.
Quote from my daughter: Some say asshole, some say sadistic bastard. I just say loving father.
"Nothing wrong with shooting,  as long as the right people get shot". Dirty Harry, Magnum Force.
“peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none.” Thomas Jefferson.

Online AceMan®

• JEDI-BIKER
  • Founder
  • General
  • Member Rating: +150/-4
  • Defender Of The Republic
    • AceMan's World
OMG! At least one of those dudes is sexier than her!!!  :puke

Online JohnnyB_55

• Dispatcher Of Progressive Meatsockery!
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Member Rating: +153/-2
Good one, Dave! Thumb up! :tu
"Courage and resolve are not things one digs deep within to find or manufacture.......Courage and resolve are a Decision." - Johnny Bailey

"They call this a town that's dying way too soon; for me it's got a name, it's Liberalism's Ruins." -Johnny Bailey

Online JohnnyB_55

• Dispatcher Of Progressive Meatsockery!
  • Administrator
  • Colonel
  • Member Rating: +153/-2
I look at this broad, I think STD's and lisping children......
"Courage and resolve are not things one digs deep within to find or manufacture.......Courage and resolve are a Decision." - Johnny Bailey

"They call this a town that's dying way too soon; for me it's got a name, it's Liberalism's Ruins." -Johnny Bailey

Online MontanaMEL

• V.I.P.
  • General
  • Member Rating: +141/-4
  • What the Fuck was that??? Say again, over!
You all know the rules...
Wipe your feet before entering...
Wipe your ass before smiling...
Use the small litter box - the big one is for us BIG DOGS...
Skip the "4-boxes" routine...just pass the AMMO BOX and keep spotting me targets!
CALL: 01+202-456-1111 for a good time, best blowjobs in America!

[img]http://s27.postimg.org/6fwxlq0f3/ori

Canada411

Stupid tea baggers, the photo appeared in Life Magazine in 1951, so Nancy Pelosi would have been 11 years old.  Course for you to vote Republican, you have to be willing to swallow a lot of lies but this is sloppy even by your standards.

Offline SgtRock ®

• The Bondsman
  • Administrator
  • General
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/Miss-Lube-Rack-1951-05012013.htm#.UccujirD92E
:rofl  I know it's BS, but damn I do love pissing off liberals every chance I get! :rofl :rofl
MOLON LABE

Online dhw1949

• Administrator
  • General
  • Member Rating: +227/-3
Stupid tea baggers, the photo appeared in Life Magazine in 1951, so Nancy Pelosi would have been 11 years old.  Course for you to vote Republican, you have to be willing to swallow a lot of lies but this is sloppy even by your standards.

Looks like we have a troll here.  What's it like to be a liberrhoid in Canada?  Are they as fucking uninformed there as they are here?  Do they go around like they have a cob up their ass like they do here?  Inquiring minds want to know.
I thought I made a mistake once but I was wrong.

Offline SgtRock ®

• The Bondsman
  • Administrator
  • General
:rofl the hell you say Dennis just a liberal being a liberal. Don't look for a reply any time soon, my bet is it took this one three weeks just to type that little rant!  :rofl :rofl :rofl
MOLON LABE